Hey everyone.. This topic applies to both ladies and gentlemen,there is a compulsory need for personal hygiene,most especially when it comes with what you put on.. boxers or panties needs to be regularly changed daily to avoid unnecessary infections and damages.. safety precautions and awareness should be done.we will be looking at the dangers of not regularly changing your undies i.e pants and boxers. please read below ;
1. Your Skin Will Get Itchy : This is generally the first thing that happens on any part of the body that isn’t lucky enough to be covered with clean clothes, but it can be particularly annoying when it happens around your lady parts. Unwashed panties
can irritate the skin, making you want to scratch like a crazy person at all hours of the day.
It happens because of the bacterial buildup in the fabric of the underwear, which transfers to your sensitive skin down there. While this particular side effect isn’t something to be very worried about, if you don’t do something about it, that irritation could result in something more serious than having to scratch yourself incognito.
2. Your Sexual Organ Will Start To Smell Different : This is another serious case, Yep, you’ve got scents coming from your sexual organ, There is really nothing weird about it but the smells that are trying to send you a message. Listen to your down part. Your nostrils may encounter something musty or otherwise different down under due to the lack of fresh air your vagina is getting from the days-old panties. That jade garden of yours needs plenty of oxygen; the longer you wear the same underwear, the less it gets, meaning the more likely it is for odd scents to accumulate.
3. Develop Sores And Rashes : First comes the itchiness, and then comes the sore or rash. Because the boxers have been out and about for so long, the not-so-clean material will chafe your skin. When ignored, it can lead to visible protrusions or redness, neither of which are pleasant to deal with. They’re treatable, so don’t worry, but you probably don’t want to subject yourself to the trouble in the first place. This means the bacteria on your undies are starting to work their butts off, and they won’t be going anywhere unless you kick them out. A common type of rash you might see as a result is a heat rash. It’s extremely uncomfortable and itchy, and it can lead to something more lasting if you don’t get it looked at by a medical professional and change into a fresh pair of panties.
4. Yeast Infections : This is especially likely to happen if you have sweat in the panties or boxers you’ve been sitting in for a few days. Underwear that’s been perspired in needs to be changed on a regular basis, similarly to how you can’t sit around in a wet bathing suit for too long. Yeast and bacteria thrive in moist environments, so don’t give them the chance to multiply into an obnoxious infection.
If you’re the kind of woman who prefers non-cotton underwear but don’t change it that often, you’re at an even higher risk of getting an infection. Underwear made of nylon and lace (even if it has a cotton crotch) trap heat more than cotton does, so recycling those over and over again won’t make your sexual part very happy. The yeast will subsequently grow like crazy, and eventually force you to see your doctor.
5. You May Develop a Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) : for women,If you’ve never had a UTI, you’re a lucky woman. These infections occur when bacteria crawl their way up into the urinary tract, and that can happen in many different ways. For example, if you’ve had the same panties or boxers on for a while, there’s a chance that particles of feces have settled into the fabric. If those germs mosey their way around to the wrong home, you’ll be slammed with a UTI and have to visit your doctor.
Changing your undies often and washing them in hot water will kill those mean bacteria and prevent infections from happening to your innocent, lovely vagina. So rock all 34 pairs by changing them often you might as well.